Hey Utah hockey fans! Introduce yourself and let us know which teams you followed pre-Utah Hockey Club.

Ovi fan??

e6fe75f0d0b29e9774f35afe9d251c13

previously to UHC I was a casual hockey observer but I did watch a few USU hockey games in college. The 17-3 win over BYU once was delicious. The VGK run cool but I am glad the closest team to follow is in state. Let’s see if we can make a similar run!
I remember that era! I'm almost certain I was at that game. Wow, what a rivalry that eventually grew into! It was so sad to see BYU drop it's team.

Reactions: Yeti Almanac
I remember that era! I'm almost certain I was at that game. Wow, what a rivalry that eventually grew into! It was so sad to see BYU drop its team.
Yes I believe it was 2011. It was a fun era and fans were having fun. I would like to see us play in more sports. Soccer and volleyball were both fun this year!

Huge Carolina fans...we lived in Raleigh when the team started in '97. Total diehards...BUT, we've lived in Utah for 20 years and we're all in with Utah! Let's goooo!

Grew up playing hockey. I was a huge Golden Eagles follower, then Grizzlies. As a kid I loved watching the Chicago Black hawks. I was a huge Jeremy Roenick fan. My best friend and I would watched the games and play street hockey between periods. I still have all my old hockey cards buried away. My son played hockey for the U of U and UVU.

Coyote fan since they relocated to my hometown/terrible sports market. No one in AZ really comes out to support the local teams. Just a carousel of transplants supporting the away teams. I am excited for the upgrade in ownership and fanbase that this relocation brings. Utah sells out the Delta Center for the (not so hot) Jazz?! Nice, I respect that. This is perfect timing within our rebuild to infuse a committed owner. Go Coyetis.